3.5.11

Quote's #1

Al een tijdje ben ik bezig om in een schriftje allemaal quote's op te schrijven wat ik tegenkom, en wat mij toevallig erg aanspreekt. En die quote's wil ik graag met jullie delen. En misschien zit er wel wat tussen wat jullie even goed aanspreekt. Natuurlijk typ ik er hier wat, maar zal er ook wat toegevoegd hebben met een plaatje.


If people are trying to bring you down, it only means to you, that you are above them!

I like the way you make me feel, even when you are nowhere here.

If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.

All you've got is all you can give and that will always be enough.

I love the sun for days, the moon for nights and you for ever.

Every story has an end, but in life, every end is just an new beginning.

The only people you need in your life, are the ones that prove they need you in theirs.

Love isn't just about the words, but the meaning behind it.

Fine guys open my eyes, smart guys open my mind, but only a sweet guy can open my heart.




0 reacties:

Een reactie posten