23.6.11

Tag # Bold what you have done

Vandaag is het weer tijd voor een tag. Ik kwam hem tegen op de blog van Nathalie, maar is daar niet oorspronkelijk vandaan. Ik heb even verder rond geneusd, en het bljkt dat hij van Sisier komt, die bekend is van Maccia.nl, post is HIER te lezen. En ik vond 't zon leuke tag, ik dacht ik doe hem even. Dus bij deze, kijk je verder? En natuurlijk voor diegene die hem ook graag willen doen, she's yours! :)

my personalityMy appearanceRelationships
I’m loudI wear make-upI’m in a relationship now
I’m obnoxiousI wear a piece of jewelry at all timesI’m forever alone
I’m sarcasticI wear contactsI h
ave a crush

I’m cockyI
wear glasses

I’m always scared of being hurt
I cry easilyI have bracesI’ve told someon
e I loved them when I didn’t

I have a bad temperI change my hair color oftenAn ex has physically abused me at least once
For the most part I don’t like peopleI straighten my hairI’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did
I’m easy to get along with.I have a piercingI’ve
been in love more than two times

I have more enemies than friendsI believe in love at first sight
I’ve smoked weed
I believe lust is more important than love
I drink coffee
I clean my room daily

\

FriendshipsExperienceMusic
I have a best friendI have been on a planeI listen to R&B
I have at least 5 friendsI have been on a trainI listen to country
I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friendSomeone close to me has diedI listen to pop
I’ve beaten up a friendI have taken a taxiI listen to techno
I’ve been in a serious fight with a friendI have taken a city busI buy cd’s
I can trust at least 5 people with my lifeI have taken a school bus
I have gone bungee jumping
I have made a speech
I have won an award
I have spent 24 h straight on the computer
I have been in a physical fight

TelevisionFamily lifeHair
I spend at least six hours a day watching television.I get along with both of my parentsI’ve
been brown

I watch soap operas daily.My biological parents are still togetherI’ve had streaks
I’ve seen and liked One Tree HillI have at least one brotherI’ve cut my hair in the passed year
I’ve seen and like America’s Next Top ModelI have at least one sisterI’ve been blond
I’ve seen and like Popular.I have at least on step brother/sisterI’ve been blonde
I’ve seen and like 24I have at least on half brother/sisterI’ve been black
I’ve seen and liked/loved CSI.I have been kicked out of the houseI’ve been red
I’ve seen and liked Everwood.I have sworn at my parentsI’ve been light brown
I have made my parents cryI’ve been
blue/green

I have lied to my parents about where I amI’ve gotten my hair thinned
I have lied to my parents about what I am doingI use conditi
oner

I have lied to my parents so I’d be allowed outI used silk therapy
I have been groundedI used hot oil treatments
I have walked out while groundedI’ve ironed my hair
I’ve braided m
y hair

School
I’ve yelled at a teacher (op de basisschool)
I’ve been suspended
I’ve had an in-school suspension
I’ve been sent to the principals office
I’ve walked out of class
I have skipped an entire day of school
I’ve skipped a whole class for a month
I’ve failed a test
I’ve cheated on a test
I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test
I’ve failed art/P.E/Math/another class
A teacher has called my parents

1 reacties:

tamaraschrijft zei

Het ziet er alleen een beetje kut uit! :$

Een reactie posten